The members of Trinity Baptist Church contribute to a benevolence fund to assist people in our community with unforeseen needs. Our desire is to help as many people as we can, but our limited funds and our need to be wise stewards of the contributions entrusted to us require us to screen applicants to make sure that all funds are properly used. Please read the following guidelines; by submitting your application you are certifying that you understand and agree to our guidelines and that the information contained in your application is true and complete to the best of your knowledge.
Guidelines for assistance:
- Submitting an application does not guarantee that the assistance will be granted.
- Decisions about granting assistance are solely the responsibility of Trinity Baptist Church and its authorized personnel.
- It may take a week or more to process your application, and you will be notified by phone or email if your application is approved.
- Due to much of our staff being part-time or volunteer, we cannot currently respond to requests over the phone and typically cannot grant last minute assistance (e.g., “My electricity will be cut off at 5 pm today.”) to people outside our congregation.
- No funds will be given directly to the applicant.
- You agree that Trinity Baptist Church and its authorized personnel may make inquiries to determine whether or not we will be able to assist you.
- Staff is limited on the amount of assistance they can authorize, usually to no more than $100.
- False or incomplete information on your application will result in it being rejected.